I don`t know about you, but I feel a bit uncomfortable when I am cooking soups. The problem is that I love them too much to enjoy only in restaurants. So I cook them. And then all that weird mood flies away.
This is a very simple beef and vegetable soup, but is full of flavors and colors.
You will need the following Ingredients:
- 1 kilo beef
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 liter water
- lemon juice from 1 lemon
- 1 kilo vegetables chopped (potato, carrots, parsley, onions, celery). Here, I only used carrots and potatoes and onions.
- Cut the beef into small pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a pot in high heat and add some olive oil to cover the bottom of the pot.
- Add the meat and sauté until it gets golden.
- Add the water and boil the meat for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, until it gets soft.
- Add the vegetables, 3 spoons of olive oil, the lemon juice, mix them well and boil for another 30 minutes.
- At this point check if more water is needed to cover the meat and the vegetables.
- Serve with some extra lemon juice and pepper.
Do you have a favorite soup?
Thank you for being here & have a lovely day!!