Today it`s a bank holiday around here. I think there is no better opportunity for a great desert. Chocolate brownies for example.
Let me just say, that this is not just a regular sweet`s recipe. That dessert is the essence of happiness.
Even if you are not a big fun of chocolate you will ask for a second piece. At least that happened to me from a friend and it made me very happy, but then I realised I should have made two pans of the original recipe, because it disappeared in no time.
Fortunately, it is very easy and quick to prepare, so I will not spend the entire day on the kitchen. I told you that it`s a bank holiday and family walks near the beach are a must!!
I need to leave the computer now and start baking!! GIve it a try, you will love-love-love it!!
You will need the following Ingredients:
- 180g. butter
- 250g. dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 40g. cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 300g. granulated sugar
- 200g. flour
- 100g. walnuts
- white chocolate, melted
- In a bain marie, melt the butter along with the chocolate.
- Remove the bowl from the bain marie and beat with a hand whisk until the mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix with the whisk.
- Line a 20×30 cm baking pan with parchment paper.
- Grease and flour the parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture in the pan.
- Bake at 170*C for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove it from oven and allow it to cool a bit.
- Serve at room temperature and with some white chocolate on top.
Have a great week & Thank you so much for being here!! 🙂