So, June is here!! Have a wonderful month!! I am sure that there is not such expression in english, but around here, we say that to each other every first day of a new month.
Lots of great things are happening during June and besides swimming and calm nights at open air cinemas, we are a lot closer to vacation. Have you ever been on a Greek island, or any other part of Greece for holidays?
Back to the post now, a few days ago I made for my family a couple of “Greek Feta Cheese Breads” and if you had a look at my Instagram feed, you would see my little one grabbing breads while I was photographing them. It was such a funny moment. I was so happy seeing him eating the snacks one after another.
It is a great snack recipe, really easy to make, that it took me less than half an hour to prepare the dough. The only thing I am changing next time I am baking it, is the amount of feta. I would definitely add 100 gr. more.
So, pre heat your oven and please please let me know your opinion on the taste.
You will need the following Ingredients:
- 200 gr. yogurt
- 200 gr. feta cheese
- 500 gr. flour
- 250 gr. oil
- 3 eggs
- spearmint / oregano (optional) -i suggest spearmint
- some pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 180 *C Fan.
- Cover the base of a pan with baking paper or you can use cupcakes liners.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs with the oil.
- Add the yogurt and mix again.
- Slowly add the flour and use your hands to mix.
- Add the spearmint and the pepper and mix for a couple of minutes.
- Leave the mixture to rest for 15 minutes.
- Start making little cheese balls and put them on the pan or fill the cupcakes liners.
- Bake for 15 – 30 minutes, depending on the oven.
Thank you so much for being here!!